Wednesday, October 28, 2015

"Life update."


Life has been a bit crazy, I never knew that being 16 meant I would have so many decisions to make, and for those of you who don't know me, I do not make decisions well. At all.
I became stressed, real stressed. Mostly about school, and work, and no social life, and I didn't have anytime for anything I really wanted to do.
I kept saying, "I don't want to sell my soul to school" (referring to College.) I kept fighting this small inner voice telling me to slow down.
I can't. I'd tell myself. I have to graduate this year. I have to make the goal that I set. 
I prayed about it, but even when I thought about waiting a year to graduate, it still killed me. I have to graduate this year. Was all that went through my head for most of October.
I'm not sure when I finally "gave in", when I realized that I was "Selling my soul to school" even just in high school. Could I graduate this year? Yes. But that would be with a lot of stress, and I honestly don't want to start college next year. (stay tuned for what I decide to do with that...)
So, as I assume you all know by now, I've decided not to graduate this year, at least officially. I'm going to take time to do things like write, and scrapbook, do school, hopefully get a job, and almost most importantly continue my work with horses. For now, I am taking things one step at a time and following God as best I can and trust him with my future.
So, there you have it. A small update on the crazy world of Kaylee. Feel free to message or E-mail me if you want to catch up more! (Ps.shoutout to My sister and friends for letting me rant and giving me advice and helping me make this semi-big decision, yall are the best:)
"Blessed is the man who trusts in the Lord, whose trust is the Lords.
He is like a tree planted by water,
that sends out its roots by the stream,
and does not fear when heat comes,
for its leaves remain green,
and is not anxious in the year of drought,
for it does not cease to bear fruit." (Jeremiah 17:7-8)

No comments:

Post a Comment