Tuesday, March 22, 2016

A challenge...

I would like to challenge you all.
I am sure most of you are aware of what is going on in our world, and I would hope you are horrified by it. Our country, our world, needs to change. You may be thinking, "what can I do to change to world?" There is a long list, but it all starts with something so simple, yet something so few take time out of their day to do. Prayer.
Yes, it probably sounds "Sunday School." But it's so incredibly important.
So, my challenge; set an alarm or calendar event on your phone, every day for the next week. I think I'll set mine for 6:00pm, because I know I won't be working during that time. Everyday, when your phone goes off, stop what you are doing and pray. Pray for anything and everything, but specifically our Country, the terrorist attacks, and wisdom for us as a nation as we are coming upon the time when we choose our next leader. Whether you are driving, doing school, about to go to bed, playing on Facebook or eating, I beg you to join me speaking to our savior and asking him for help and guidance.
Pass this along, if you feel lead. Together, let us become a nation on our knees.
"If my people, who are called by my name humble themselves, and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and heal their land." ( 2 Chronicles 7:14) 
~KayK 

No comments:

Post a Comment